LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 16:25:52 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 18:30:07 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Jianxiong Wu <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: International TV broadcasting

We are moving to a different building in about two years and are now
planning for infrastructure.  We would like to find out what kind of
programs and equipment (satellite, cable, etc.?) that other centers
use to get international TV broadcasting.  Currently, we have
International Channels, which does not seem to get used much by
instructors and students.  We will appreciate it very much if you can
share your experiences with us.

Jian Wu
CLA Language Center
University of Minnesota