LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 3

From:
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:40:41 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Christophe Ippolito" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 13:45:42 -0700
>From: "Christophe Ippolito" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7486 French Materials

Hello,

I am the process of digitizing language material for our 1st-2nd year
programs in French, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese and Japanese.
These wil be entered on the menu of our new language lab. So far, I have
about 60 cassettes and 80 videos ready to be entered, and 90 CDs to put
on the menu. I welcome suggestions for more material, in French, Spanish
and Japanese particularly. I'm looking for effective, user-friendly,
interactive audio and video material at this level. I'm also looking for
any material that could be used outside of class or in an on-line course
at this level.
Thanks!

Christophe Ippolito
University of the Pacific, CA

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/20/04 11:30 AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from kramizeh <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 12:50:49 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: kramizeh <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: French Materials

Hello,
        I'm looking for recommendations/suggestions for supplementary
video materials/courses that could be used for 1st and 2nd year
French students as well as Macintosh based French pronunciation and
grammar software for the same. The department wants to build in a
dedicated lab day into their program and we would like to consider a
variety of learning options. Thanks. MVK
--
Michael V. Kramizeh
Language Laboratory Manager

Language Lab Rm. 141 Old Horticulture Bldg.

Hours of Operation Fall and Spring Semesters:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Friday  8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
Saturday        10:00 am - 4:30 p.m.
Sunday  12 noon - 9 p.m.