LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:54:48 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Leslie Graul" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Sender: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Leslie Graul" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>Subject: Re: #7475.2 Second-year Spanish (!)
>Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 09:52:57 -0400

Hello, Robert...
I would be really interested in knowing more about your
program; I'll bet that many other subscribers to this list
would be interested, too.&nbsp;&nbsp;Foreign language study
is not a priority among the students at our school,&nbsp;and
some of the languages, which have been demoted to minor
status, may be eliminated if we do not get more
enrollment.&nbsp; &nbsp;
I'll be watching the listserv for your next
message.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Leslie Graul
&nbsp;
&nbsp;