LLTI Archives

April 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 13:39:47 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Subject: Re: #7478 Isight across continents
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: [log in to unmask]
>Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 09:24:18 +0800

Dear Mr. Christopher Cantu,

I am interested in the 'ISight Across Continent' you mentioned in the
email.

For your information, I am a Mandarin lecturer in my university.

Please let me be informed whether you would have me to join your project.
Thank you.

Your sincere,
Mr. Goh Ying Soon
Mandarin lecturer