LLTI Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:28:49 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 10:50:47 -0800
>From: "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Minimum Technology Skills for Educators

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has compiled or knows where to locate any set
of standards describing the minimum technology skills needed by today's
instructors in higher ed?  (My own personal list of basic skills would
be:  using email, navigating the www, using  a word-processor- but an
official list of standards to cite would be a big help!) Does your
institution require informally or formally the acquisition of certain
basic skills?

Carol

_______________________
Carol H. Reitan
Technology Learning Center
Instructor of French
City College of San Francisco
LB2, 50 Phelan Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415) 239-3554
_____________________________
http://www.ccsf.edu/TLC
http://fog.ccsf.edu/~creitan
_____________________________

>>> [log in to unmask] 03/22/04 08:52AM >>>
--- Forwarded Message from "Steve & Laura Spinella"

>From: "Steve & Laura Spinella" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI-Editor" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7454 Recording MP3 sound
>Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:25:38 +0800

Total Sound Recorder.

Steve
<www.team.org.tw/spinella>, <www.team.org.tw/ccg>
<[log in to unmask]> <[log in to unmask]>