LLTI Archives

March 2004, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:30:03 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:35:15 -0600
>From: "Read Gilgen" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Memorial Service for Ursula

As announced earlier, a memorial service for Ursula Williams is planned
for 3:30 p.m. this Thursday at Notre Dame.

http://www.nd.edu/~prinfo/news/2004/3-18c.html

A few of us are planning to attend, and also plan to get together for
lunch prior to the service.  Anyone who's coming is invited to join us
at the Mishiwaka Brewing Company, a great brew pub where we ate a couple
of times during IALL '95.  It's located about 3 miles east of Notre
Dame.  We plan to get there about 1-1:30, and the reservation is in my
name.  Information, including directions, can be found at:

http://www.mishawakabrewingcompany.com/

If you're planning on attending the service, and would like to join us
for lunch, please let me know by email so we can adjust the reservations
accordingly.

Read Gilgen
Director
L&S Learning Support Services