LLTI Archives

March 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 15:20:29 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2004 14:52:01 -0600
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>From: Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: French, German, Spanish magazines

We are interested in subscribing to some magazines to have on hand in our
Language Center. While teachers may use them academically, we are also want
publications of interest to our students for casual reading. We prefer not
to have magazines that are just translations of US publications, but those
that present a different view point.

What suggestions do you all have?

Marty

Marty DeWindt