LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:20:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 10:43:10 -0600
>From: Daniel Pyne <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7395.2 Equipment/room reservation software suggestions (!)

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list
at LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If  you simply forward it back to  the list, using a
mail command  that generates "Resent-" fields  (ask your local user  support or
consult  the documentation  of  your mail  program  if in  doubt),  it will  be
distributed  and  the  explanations  you   are  now  reading  will  be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

---------------- Message requiring your approval (118 lines) ------------------
Hello Garry,

You may want to take a look at WebCheckout, a browser based equipment
and room scheduling system used exclusively in Higher Education.  It is
widely used in Media Centers, Instructional Technology, Information
Technology and Libraries to manage the scheduling of rooms, resources,
media, etc.  You can find more information on WebCheckout by visiting
our web site at:

www.webcheckout.net

Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Best of luck.

Dan

Daniel T. Pyne
Vice-President, Sales