LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:39:35 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 08:32:36 -0500
>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7413 DivX to VHS

This message was originally submitted by [log in to unmask] to the LLTI list at
LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If you simply forward it back to the list, using a mail
command that generates "Resent-" fields (ask your local user support or consult
the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will be distributed and
the explanations you  are now reading will be removed  automatically. If on the
other hand you edit the contributions you  receive into a digest, you will have
to remove this  paragraph manually. Finally, you should be  able to contact the
author  of this  message by  using  the normal  "reply" function  of your  mail
program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (45 lines) ------------------
Could you put it in a PC with line-out or S-video out? If you can play it in
something that can get you RCA out you're in business, just run it through a
digitizer (dazzle, formac, etc.). I know D-A-D isn't ideal, but that's my best
shot off the top of my head.

-Zach