LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:07:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:35:45 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7387 Macromedia's "Contribute"
>From: Sharon Scinicariello <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information    Forum   <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Yes, the French faculty here use Contribute to maintain an on-line learning
environment in support of the literature courses.  Although it has some
quirks, Contribute is such a useful tool that its use is spreading across
the campus.  Please contact me off-list if you want to talk about how
Contribute has been implemented here.

---
Sharon Scinicariello, Ph.D.
Director, Multimedia Language Laboratory
Department of Modern Languages and Literatures
University of Richmond, Virginia 23173