LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 13:15:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]> ---

>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Mike Ledgerwood <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IALLT Participation at NECTFL: Call for Volunteers
>Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:45:20 -0500

This year's Northeast (US) Conference on the Teaching of Foreign
Languages, the nation's oldest and second largest conference on foreign
language teaching, will hold its 51st meeting at the Times Square
Marriott Marquis from April 16th-18th in New York City.  For more
information on the Conference please see the Conf. web page at
http://www.nectlf.org.    IALLT has an affiliate relationship with the
Northeast Conference.  We have a table in the exhibits area where we
hand out IALLT materials and discuss IALLT.  We also have an "exhibitor
session" where we can present the organization and we chair a "tech
talk panel" where we answer questions relating to technology and
language learning.  As affiliate representative from IALLT to NECTFL, I
am asking for volunteers for any of these three activities, especially
for help with the exhibits table.  Prime time for exhibits is Friday
from 9 until 3 and Saturday morning of the Conf.

Please contact me for any more information about the conference.

Thanks for any help from any of you!!!!!

Best to all,

Mike Ledgerwood

IALLT Affiliate Rep. to NECTFL.