LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:07:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:09:46 -0600
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: programming for Dish Latino

Hi there,

I'm wondering how everyone deals with the fact that (at least as far as I
can tell) there is no programming schedule for various channels of Dish
Latino on the web. Can one pay for a schedule? Must I enlist my employees
to sit in front of the scrolling globecast programming schedule and take
notes?
Thanks,
Tammy Berberi
LTC Director ([log in to unmask])