LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 16:32:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Michael Heller <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7400 programming for Dish Latino
>Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2004 17:53:00 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Dear Tammy,

TitanTV (http://www.titantv.com) allows for free customizable
programming schedules.  I've created a generic account with DishNetwork
as the provider.  Some listings, unfortunately, are generic (i.e. U of
Washington TV), but others are more specific.    Hope this helps,

On Feb 2, 2004, at 4:07 PM, LLTI-Editor wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>> Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:09:46 -0600
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>> From: Tammy Berberi <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: programming for Dish Latino
>
> Hi there,
>
> I'm wondering how everyone deals with the fact that (at least as far
> as I
> can tell) there is no programming schedule for various channels of Dish
> Latino on the web. Can one pay for a schedule? Must I enlist my
> employees
> to sit in front of the scrolling globecast programming schedule and
> take
> notes?
> Thanks,
> Tammy Berberi
> LTC Director ([log in to unmask])
>
> Tammy Berberi
>
> French Discipline http://www.mrs.umn.edu/academic/french
> 12 E Annex
> tel: (320) 589-6282
> Office Hours: MW 1:30-2:30
>
> Director, Language Teaching Center http://www.mrs.umn.edu/~ltc
> Humanities Building 6/6A
> tel. (320) 589-6252
> fax: (320) 589-6253
>
> Mailing Address:
> Division of Humanities
> U Minnesota, Morris
> 600 E 4th Street
> Morris, MN 56267

Michael Heller
Director of Language Learning Technology
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
Montclair State University
1 Normal Ave (CHSS/DI-287B)
Upper Montclair, NJ 07043-1699