LLTI Archives

February 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 16:08:07 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Ginny White <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:18:12 -0800 (PST)
>From: Ginny White <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7389.1  Greek fonts (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We have some fonts on our site
(http://babel.uoregon.edu/yamada/fonts.html) that might be of use,
depending on the type of machine you're using, but I would also check
out this site:
http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/fonts.html
(Alan Wood's Unicode Resources.) It has good information about unicode and
obtaining fonts for different platforms.

Ginny White
Yamada Language Center and American English Institute
University of Oregon
YLC -- http://babel.uoregon.edu
AEI -- http://aei.uoregon.edu
x6-1543