LLTI Archives

January 2004, Week 5

From:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 13:56:30 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:19:02 -0800 (PST)
>From: Marty DeWindt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sony LLC Contact
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

This message  was originally  submitted by  [log in to unmask] to  the LLTI
list at  LISTSERV.DARTMOUTH.EDU. If  you simply  forward it  back to  the list,
using  a mail  command that  generates "Resent-"  fields (ask  your local  user
support or consult the documentation of your mail program if in doubt), it will
be  distributed and  the  explanations  you are  now  reading  will be  removed
automatically. If on the other hand you edit the contributions you receive into
a digest, you will have to  remove this paragraph manually. Finally, you should
be able  to contact  the author  of this  message by  using the  normal "reply"
function of your mail program.

----------------- Message requiring your approval (98 lines) ------------------
These guys are very helpful and can answer questions
on the Sony "antique" systems:

248-585-2300 and ask for Art.

Marty