LLTI Archives

January 2004, Week 2

From:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 15:41:26 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Sabine Siekmann" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Thanks for your help re #7378 Microsoft Proofing Tools and character mix-up
>Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:51:30 -0500
>From: "Sabine Siekmann" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

I would like to thank Gus Leonard, Laura Atkinson, and Carol Reitan for
their very helpful responses to my query.

All three recommended changing the encoding for Internet Explorer under
View > Encoding which worked like a charm. I just wanted to post this to
the list so the solution would be included in the archives.

Thanks again for your suggestions,

Sabine

Sabine Siekmann

Director, Language Resource Center