LLTI Archives

January 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:17:04 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Lucinda Miller <[log in to unmask]> ---

------------------
on 12/23/03 4:15 PM, LLTI-Editor at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from Language Laboratories and Archives

>> Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 15:53:43 -0600
>> To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum
>> From: Language Laboratories and Archives <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: Re: #7366 Georgian language audio & textbook
>
> ------------------
>> --- Forwarded Message from "L. Friend" <[log in to unmask]> ---
>>
>> Hello, can anyone recommend a reasonably up-to-date Georgian language
>> textbook with accompanying audio?  Multimedia resources would also be
>> great.
>
> Well, there is Howard Aronson's Georgian: A Reading Grammar (from
> Slavica). We have audio for it (which may have been done here) and
> Aronson told me that he had come across a version of the audio
> on-line. If you want more information, I can ask him where it was.
>
> Barbara Need
> Manager (LLA)

We have the audio online, recorded by Professor Kiziria, at
http://languagelab.bh.indiana.edu/online.html   There's a link
to download the RealPlayer, but I will probably make mp3s by
this summer.  The book is available from Slavica,
http://www.slavica.com/texts.html

--

Lucinda Miller, audio coordinator
Indiana University Language and Computer Laboratories