LLTI Archives

January 2004, Week 1

From:
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2004 14:16:58 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:55:16 -0500
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7364.3 Satellite TV broadcast schedules (!)
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

whether or not the offer is still available, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. My
contact at GermanTV was Hillary Gallasch (202) 758-5740.  I was also told by
our satellite dish installer that GermanTV was available for free off
another satellite, but I don't know which.  Regards, Jack

--
Jack Burston, Ph.D.
Director