LLTI Archives

December 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 16:15:07 EST

--- Forwarded Message from "Jose C. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2003 17:10:28 -0500
>Subject: Re: #7364Satellite TV broadcast schedules
>From: "Jose C. Rodriguez" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: LLTI <[log in to unmask]>

Here is a list of online program schedule that I put together for the
channels with offer at Emory (I've also attached it as a PDF):

24            GLOBP            TVGlobo ­ Portuguese
http://www.tvglobo.com/
Click on the Programação Completa link
(http://redeglobo3.globo.com/home/programacao.jsp

40             UNI            Univision ­ Spanish
http://www.univision.com/
Click on the TV link, then click on Horarios de TV

41            RAI            RAI - Italian
http://www.international.rai.it/tv/palinsesti/index.shtml
then click the date for the schedule you are interested in under "in Nord
America"

42            INTL            The International Channel ­ multi-language
http://www.internationalchannel.com/ic/
then click on Program Schedule

44            CCTV4            CCTV4 - Chinese
http://www.cctv.com/tvguide/program/4/5.html

CCTV4 schedule in English:
http://www.cctv.com/engchannel/tvguide/index.html
<http://www.cctv.com/engchannel/tvguide/index.html>
and click "Download (cctv-4)" under "TV Schedule"

48            SCOLA            SCOLA International ­ multi-language
http://www.scola.org/schedules/index.html then select PDF or HTML under
Channel 1

50            ALJZ            Al-Jazeera ­ Arabic http://www.aljazeera.net/

61            TV5US            TV5 ­ French  http://www.tv5.org/
Click on the Programmes link, then select your world region and
state/province.

62                    GermanTV ­ German (http://www.germantv.info/)
Click  on the TVGuide link (http://www.germantv.info/?id=tvguide)

74            BBCA            BBC America ­ English
(http://www.bbcamerica.com/schedule/schedule.jsp)

75            ISRAEL            Israeli Network - Hebrew
http://www.theisraelinetwork.com
Click on the Program Guide link (second from the left) to access daily
and weekly programming. There is also a daily program guide scrolling
on the main page.

76            JNG            TV Japan - Japanese
http://www.tvjapan.net
Click the first link on the left under TV Japan.
http://www.tvjapan.net/program/index.html
Download the program schedule in English at:
http://www.tvjapan.net/eng/programming.asp

77             NTVA            NTV America - Russian
http://www.ntv.ru
From the main page, click the third link from the left under RU. This leads
to (http://www.ntv.ru/schedule)

On 12/19/03 4:45 PM, "LLTI-Editor" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> --- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---
>
>> Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2003 12:03:41 -0500
>> From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>> Subject: Satellite TV broadcast schedules
>> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> Dear Colleagues,
>
> I've just installed a satellite TV system for TV5, TVJapan, RAI, GermanTV,
> and TVE (Spanish).  I know that I can get weekly broadcast schedules from
> the Dish Network website, but would also like to get monthly schedules
> (online or in print) for these channels.  I've searched the web in vain. Can
> anyone point me in the right direction?  With thanks in advance, Jack
>
> --
> Jack Burston, Ph.D.
> Director
> Foreign Language Technology Center