LLTI Archives

December 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 14:43:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Julien Picard <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: Julien Picard <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Language Learning and E-Learnig Newsletter
>Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 11:25:52 -0700

------------------

Hello all,

Here is a link to the latest news about language learning and e-learning
from the global leader in language learning software Auralog.

http://www.auralog.com/us/newsletter.html
<http://www.auralog.com/us/newsletter.html>

Feel free to contact me if you will need more information or a free demo CD
Best,

Julien Picard
Auralog, Innovation for Language Learning
2720 S Hardy Dr #3    Tempe, AZ 85282
Phone : 888 388 3535 x10
Fax    : 480 829 9649
[log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>