LLTI Archives

December 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:26:05 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Wells, Ted" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Wells, Ted" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"     <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7354.2 Recording drills (!)
>Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:03:36 -0500

------------------
Marisa,

We are using Audacity (Free @ http://audacity.sourceforge.net/ ) and the
students save the files on as an MP3 on a shared network drive.  If you
download and install the MP3 encoding tools it's great because MP3s are much
smaller than the .wav or .aud formats that come with Audacity.

Best of Luck,

Ted Wells
World Languages Dept.
Rabun Gap Nacoochee School