LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 15:51:51 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Kurt Fendt <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2003 00:37:46 -0500
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Kurt Fendt <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: BETA TESTERS SOUGHT FOR A LA RENCONTRE DE PHILIPPE
>Cc: Gilberte Furstenberg <[log in to unmask]>

Looking for volunteers to beta test A la Rencontre de Philippe which
is being developed on a cross-platform CD-ROM (for OS9 and 10 and
Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP). We are looking for people who have
recently used (or are still using) the laserdisc program.
The beta testing period will be from November 24 to December 11. If
interested, please contact Gilberte Furstenberg at: [log in to unmask]
Thank you

--
Gilberte Furstenberg
Senior Lecturer in French