LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 14:04:45 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 10:57:13 -0800
>From: "Carol Reitan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Cc: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Sony Virtuoso/Sony Soloist Question

A colleague at another community college asked me to forward his
question to the list.  Can any of you help him? He's not on the list, so
please reply to Jim Temple at [log in to unmask] directly. Thank you
very much!

_______________________
Carol H. Reitan
Language Center/Instructor of French
City College of San Francisco
R205, 50 Phelan Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94112
(415)452-5555
_____________________________
http://fog.ccsf.edu/~creitan
_____________________________

>>> "Temple, Jim" <[log in to unmask]> 11/13/03 09:36AM >>>
Our Foreign Language department purchased a software program called
Sony
Virtuoso/Sony Soloist in October 2002 from a vendor who just recently
went
out of business.  This vendor was supposed to provide training on the
use of
the system.  Do any of you have this program installed at your college
and
if so could you put me in contact with someone familiar with its
operation?

Thanks

Jim

James C. Temple