LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:56:50 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Erica Dotson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 12:56:48 -0500
>From: Erica Dotson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: RE: #7315 Sony, Tandberg, Apple
>To: "'Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum'"    <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Henry,

Would you mind to forward any responses that you receive along to me? I
too am interested in knowing the answers to the questions you have posed
here.

Erica Dotson
Instructor of French and ESL
Georgia Perimeter College- Lawrenceville Campus