LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:26:08 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:04:49 -0500
>From: "Mary Morrisard-Larkin" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: ACTFL Convention - IALLT Members Needed

To all IALLT Members:

This year's ACTFL Convention is scheduled for November 21-23 in Philadelphia, PA. Each year, IALLT sponsors a booth in the Exhibit Hall to talk to attendees about our organization and the different materials that we publish.

As one of the Affiliate Representatives to ACTFL, I'm looking for volunteers to help staff the booth. We have to cover a total of 22 hours over three days so if each IALLT member in attendance could cover 1 or 2 hours no one would be terribly inconvenienced.

Please respond to me off list, if you are available to help.  And even if you cannot, please come by and visit us at the Convention.  We'll be in Booth 740 next to CALICO.

Thank you, Mary M-L ([log in to unmask])

Mary Morrisard-Larkin
Educational Technology Group
Director, Self-Paced Language Program
College of the Holy Cross