LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 6 Nov 2003 13:25:53 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Journey to the West (Chinese Serial)
>Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2003 09:59:46 -0500
>From: "Margo Burns" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

I have a 25-part live-action TV serial on VHS tape (PAL) of  "Journey to the West" (the story of the Monkey King) produced by CCTV and distributed by China Int'l TV Corp., bought in China by a previous Chinese teacher, that my current Chinese teacher wants to use. We don't have an episode guide, however, whcih is problematic.  I have found various guides on-line to other series with the same title and characters, but not this particular one.  Can anyone give me a lead on finding one?

Many thanks!

Margo

Margo Burns
Director of The Language Center