LLTI Archives

November 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 15:26:14 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Kara Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Isight and Ichat AV 2.0
>Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 12:52:20 -0500
>From: "Kara Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
We are looking for someone at a college or  university in the Northeast that is currently using Isight and IchatAV for language learning.  Someone here would like to have a conversation for a demo for using it for language learning.

You can contact me directly if you are currently using it and would be willing to participate.

Thank you.
Kara

Kara L. Schwartz
Language Lab Coordinator