LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 13:11:37 EST
--- Forwarded Message from [log in to unmask] ---

>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Software request procedure
>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 08:26:47 -0500

Although this doesn't touch directly on language learning, I'd like your
collective wisdom on how your various institutions handle software
acquisition.  We're trying to firm up some kind of procedure other than
having faculty aimlessly wander in and ask for something they saw at a
conference without any prior hands-on testing.  Since this may not be a
topic that is of great concern to everyone on the list, please reply to me
off-list.  Thanks!

Cheers,
Sue

Susan Breeyear