LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:41:01 EST
--- Forwarded Message from Katherine Sharnoff <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date:         Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:24:39 -0500
>From: Katherine Sharnoff <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject:      Re: #7296 Bravo!
>To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]
>cc: Katherine Sharnoff <[log in to unmask]>

We have done exactly what you are describing for all of the tracks and all
of the CDs.  The tracks are in quick-time format.
Please e-mail me directly or call me for more information.

Katherine Sharnoff
Director, Butler Multimedia Learning Center
Randolph-Macon College
804-752-7297