LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 13:40:54 EST
--- Forwarded Message from "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Janel Brennan" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Question for schools using Hebrew from Scratch
>Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:39:11 -0500

------------------
Hello -

Our Hebrew faculty are using the books and audio materials for Hebrew from
Scratch 1 & 2, published by Academon and we cannot seem to get permission to
make a copy to place on reserve for students to listen to the audio
exercises in our independent study lab.  Has anyone successfully gotten
permission to copy?  The professor using the series said that she has tried
everything and cannot seem to get them to send her a letter and she doesnt
know what to do since she would like to make them available to her students
without violating copyright.

We would appreciate any help or guidance!

-Janel

Janel Brennan, Coordinator
Language Instructional Technology
School of Languages, Literatures & Cultures
University of Maryland
3215 Jiménez Hall
College Park, MD 20742
301-405-6927