LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:08:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Jan Enright" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Bravo!
>Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:59:27 -0600
>From: "Jan Enright" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "LLTI group (E-mail)" <[log in to unmask]>

Has anyone broken down the Bravo! 4th ed CDs to match the name of the
various tracks with the names of the exercises? One of my professors has
asked me to do this, and although I speak some French, there are eight
CDs, and many tracks on each CD. This will be VERY time consuming. On most
of the newer CDs I can grab the track names using iTunes, but not these.
You can email me direct if you have this info.

Thanks!

Jan Enright
Lab Services Coordinator, ITS
Colorado College