LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 15:08:45 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Laura Atkinson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:24:06 -0400
>From: Laura Atkinson <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7291.6 Disappearing Keyboard Icon in OS X (!)

These are individual machines of professors. One has the U.S., Simplified
Chinese and Traditional Chinese keyboards, and the other has the U.S. and
Japanese keyboards. They were both set up from scratch, not imaged. It may
be happening on other machines but if so, I've not been told.

I don't even have the character palette enabled on these, which makes it
even more bizarre. It seems to happen during use.

Thanks,
Laura

--On Tuesday, October 21, 2003 5:01 PM -0400 LLTI-Editor