LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 13:07:50 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Cantu, Chris" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: RE: #7269.9 Mac vs. Windows (!)
>Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 08:42:13 -0500
>From: "Cantu, Chris" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum"    <[log in to unmask]>

Have you thought about Robotel?  It is a hardware solution; however, it
works with either Mac or PC.  Also, since it is a hardware solution, it
does not tax the machines.  Many software solutions will slow your
systems way down.  We have had ours for 5 years now.  We have had very
few problems.  For the problems we do have, Robotel has been very
gracious and provided us with excellent customer support.

Christopher Cantu
Baylor University
Waco, TX