LLTI Archives

October 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:50:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Kleanthes K. Grohmann" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Thu,  2 Oct 2003 12:51:34 +0300
>From: "Kleanthes K. Grohmann" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: EVALUATION FOR NEW LANGUAGE CENTER NEEDED
>To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Dear list members,

I'm writing as a member of the University of Cyprus in order to get
assistance. The university is currently preparing to build a new
language center, eventually to cater to some 8,000 students. We are in
dire need of an expert who can write an evaluation on the technical
specs need: total space, number of rooms, installation requirements,
equipment, budget estimate, and so on.

We're looking to hire a qualified expert, such as a technical manager of
a language center with experience in these issues, on a contractual
basis (details to be discussed). If you are one such expert and are
willing to help us out, please contact me immediately. Note that we
require the report by the end of November: the cmapus is currently being
(re)built and works on the language center, which will be part of a
bigger Learning Research Center (also housing the university library and
computer labs) will start soon.

Thank you so much for your attention and, so I hope, help. Please
contact me at <[log in to unmask]> or <[log in to unmask]>.

Many greetings,
Kleanthes

Kleanthes K. Grohmann, University of Cyprus
Dept. of Foreign Languages & Literatures
P.O. Box 20537, 1678 Nicosia, CYPRUS
Phone: +357 - 22 89 21 06 [office]
www.punksinscience.org/kleanthes