LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:27:32 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 09:52:40 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Nina Garrett <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: position announcement -- Lauder Institute

Please reply to the address given at the end of the announcement, not to
the list or to Nina Garrett.

  VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

Director for the Language and Cultural Perspectives Program
The Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies
University of Pennsylvania

The Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies sets
the standard for international management education and provides $E3arguably
the single best global management experience anywhere,$E4 in the words of
Business Week$E2s Guide to the Best Business Schools.  The Lauder Institute
offers a program that prepares future business leaders to excel in the
global economy by integrating the outstanding Wharton MBA program with a
superior School of Arts and Sciences MA program in International Studies.
The MA program emphasizes advanced applied language proficiency and
cross-cultural competency, and its innovative Language and Cultural
Perspectives Program comprises fifty percent of the MA coursework.  For