LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 5

From:
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 13:27:24 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Cindy S. Tracy" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:29:23 -0400
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: "Cindy S. Tracy" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7268.1 Italian subtitles

>Ma'am, Odd request. I went to Ask.com and put in "Italian movies with
>Italian subtitles" and a whole bunch of sites came up. You would be a
>better judge if it fits you needs. It might at least point you in the
>right direction.

Yes, but if you check those sites - all of them talk about Italian films
with English subtitles. I checked all the DVDs of Italian films we sell and
they have Spanish, or of course English, but no Italian subtitles.

              \\\|///
              (ô ô)
+---oOO-----(_)-----------------+

| Cindy Shapiro Tracy