LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:17:51 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "David Flores" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:55:58 -0400
>From: "David Flores" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DVD Recorder

Here at Loyola we have instructors asking us to tape shows for them from time to time (news shows, etc.) that they wish to show in class. Up to now we've been using VHS, but with our move to 100% digital where possible, I'd like to start recording to DVD. Any recommendations on a DVD recorder? Ease of use is paramount, as it will be operated by student hirees mostly.

-Dave

David Flores
Director: Language Learning Center
Loyola College in Maryland