LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Mon, 22 Sep 2003 08:26:01 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Tandberg proprietary network
>Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 17:30:04

Thank you for the suggestions and thoughts you posted in response to my
questions.  I am gathering information from a variety of sources before
recommending a course of action to the powers that be!  Here is a related
question:  for those who have a reliable Tandberg/Divace Duo lab with ClassNet,
what operating system are you running and how long have you been running
it?  I got my Tandberg rep's input on whether or not upgrading to another
OS would be a good move (we are currently running Windows 98), but I would
also like to hear users' opinions on what operating systems are working
well with this lab.  Do many of you have Mac labs?  Feel free to respond
off-list.  Thank you!
Julia Tebbets
French Teacher
Sewickley Academy