LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:55:46 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 14:58:04 -0400
>Subject: Integrated Chinese: Level II
>Cc: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask] (Language Forum)
>From: Beth Secrist <[log in to unmask]>

After all the discussion about Level I, has anyone done Level II?
Although we received permission from the publisher for Level I, we
would have to do so for Level II. Just checking to see how long this
might take once we do receive permission from Cheng & Tsui. Beth

Beth Secrist
Director, Language Resource Center
Dept. of Modern Foreign Langs. & Lits.
University of Tennessee