LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 3

From:
Date:
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:55:57 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Schlau, Georgia T." <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Audio CD Duplication
>Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 10:35:55 -0400
>From: "Schlau, Georgia T." <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

Now that many publishers are producing audio CDs instead of cassettes for their textbooks, are Language Resource Centers duplicating the CDs for students to check out? All of a sudden we seem to be behind the times and our high speed cassette tape duplicators and cassette playing language lab are becoming obsolete.

Any information about this turn in events will be greatly appreciated.

Georgia Schlau
Director of the Language Resource Center
College of Charleston
Charleston, S.C.