LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 13:51:22 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Shaoping Moss <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 11:11:45 -0400
>To: LLTI-Editor <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Shaoping Moss <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Microsoft Office proofing tools

Does any one have some tips on how to install Microsoft Office
proofing tools for Word 2000?  I've found the process is very
confusing.  I've install it for a few selected languages and
discovered that the installation is not complete.  It always asks for
inserting the proofing tools CD for some features not installed.  Any
advice would be appreciated.  Thanks.
--
Shaoping Moss
Information Technology Consultant