LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 2

From:
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 16:07:17 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Kara Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Subject: Integrated Chinese Level 1, Part 1 and Part 2
>Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 14:43:30 -0400
>From: "Kara Schwartz" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I am inquiring to see if anyone has already digitized the audio for Integrated Chinese Level 1, Part 1 and 2 and would be willing to have them posted at the IALLT digital exchange website.

We currently own Integrated Chinese Level 1, Part 1 and 2 audiotapes that we have used in the lab for years.  I would prefer not to have to digitize them myself if others already have them available.  I realize that we would have to get permission and pay Cheng and Tsui to have the right to post the digitized audio files in a password-protected environment.

Please let me know.  Thank you.

Kara

Kara L. Schwartz
Language Lab Coordinator