LLTI Archives

September 2003, Week 1

From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:48:40 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities"      <[log in to unmask]> ---

>From: "Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities"      <[log in to unmask]>
>To: "Hawaii International Conferences" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Deadline Extension
>Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:24:24 -1000
>Sender: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Call for Papers/Abstracts/Proposals
Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities January 8 - 11, 2004
Renaissance Ilikai Waikiki Hotel, Hawaii, USA

Since many people have individually asked for an extension of the submission
deadline, we are extending the deadline for submissions to Wednesday,
September 17, 2003.

Call for papers, abstracts, student papers, work-in-progress reports,
research proposals, workshop proposals, poster sessions, research tables,
reports, practitioner forums, panel discussions, tutorials, or performances
related to arts and humanities.  For more information on the format of
submissions visit our website at:
http://www.hichumanities.org/cfp_artshumanities.htm

All areas of arts and humanities are invited, including performing artists.
For a complete list of suggested topic areas see
http://www.hichumanities.org/cfp_artshumanities.htm.  Submissions may be
made electronically via e-mail to [log in to unmask]

If you would like your e-mail address removed from this distribution list,
please respond to [log in to unmask] and put remove in the subject
heading.

Hawaii International Conference on Arts and Humanities
P.O. Box 75036
Honolulu, HI 96836, USA
Telephone: (808) 949-1456
Fax: (808) 947-2420