LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:29:11 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Hiroyo Saito <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 11:13:24 -0400
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: Hiroyo Saito <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Eudora for Japanese
>HC-Host: Scanned by NISC3, Networking & Systems, Haverford College, Haverford, PA 19041
>HC-MailScanner: Found to be clean

Does anybody know how to set up Eudora so that I can read Japanese
email messages consistently? Even though I get messages from the same
person who uses the same computers, I cannot always read them. Some
messages appear in Japanese, but some messages appear in ?????? only.
I am using Eudora version 5.2 for Mac.  Please let me know.

Thank you.
--
Hiroyo Saito
Language Learning Center