LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:41:18 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 14:28:49 -0400
>Subject: Russian Textbook and VLL
>From: Mary Fetherston <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Fellow LLTIers,

Has anyone posted the audio files accompanying the Golosa textbook to a
Virtual Language Lab site?  I am trying to determine the best structure
for the web pages and would appreciate seeing examples of how it has be
done elsewhere.

If anyone needs the audio files in MP3 format, I am willing to share.

Mary Fetherston
Supervisor, Language Learning Resource Center
University of Rhode Island
401-874-4719