LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:40:16 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 15:00:19 -0500
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Sara Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: wireless laptop lab

------------------
If any of you currently are running a wireless, Apple laptop lab, I
would appreciate it if you would contact me asap, off the list.  I
have a few questions to resolve before making some decisions about
what to purchase.   I am particularly interested in knowing what you
do about recharging extra batteries. Thanks,  Sara

Sara Wilson
Director, Language Learning Center
402 Newcomb Hall
Tulane University