LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Sun, 24 Aug 2003 15:39:14 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 16:44:20 -0400
>From: Jack Burston <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: CALICO Review Summer Edition!
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
Please excuse the cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

It is with pleasure that we announce the Summer edition of the CALICO
Review. Those of you teaching Chinese will certainly want to see how Tingli
and the Traditional Chinese Tales have fared. There is also an evaluation of
ESL Fitness as well as the Duden Plus grammar checker for German.  Lastly,
there are two vocabulary acquisition programs Interlex and Zebras, worth
having a look at.  As ever, special thanks are due to the authors of these
reviews for the valuable professional service they provide us all. If you
would like to join the ranks of the CALICO reviewers, you are most cordially
invited to do so on our website: calico.org/CALICO_Review/index.htm.

Jack Burston                         Lee Abraham

CALICO Software Review Editor        CALICO Assistant Software Review Editor