LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 14:50:39 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Françoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt      <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 17:41:37 -0700
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum               <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Françoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt      <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: PDA question
>Cc: [log in to unmask]

------------------
This is more for my own use --though students may benefit
indirectly-- and I hope someone can advise me.
My HandSpring Visor is on its last leg.  I want to replace it with
one that would have the basic functionalities +1: voice recording,
and without too many of the other fancy ones such as phone etc.
The only other requirement is compatibility with Mac for synchronization.

Thanks for suggestions.
Francoise
--
Francoise Sorgen-Goldschmidt