LLTI Archives

August 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 16:14:54 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 17:12:45 -0400
>From: Judy Shoaf <[log in to unmask]>
>To: Language Learning and Technology International Information Forum    <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: #7218 Russian Textbook and VLL

Georgetown University has the Golosa files online already, I believe, so
labs don't need to worry abaout it
http://www.gwu.edu/~slavic/golosa.htm
There is even online video, with preparation material--this seems to be
a very well-supported book.

Judy Shoaf
Univcersity of Florida