LLTI Archives

July 2003, Week 4

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:31:35 EDT
--- Forwarded Message from "Victoria Badalamenti" <[log in to unmask]> ---

>Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:15:40 -0400
>From: "Victoria Badalamenti" <[log in to unmask]>
>To: <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Digital Camcorder

I would like to know if anyone has recommendations on buying a digital
camcorder for the English Language Center at LaGuardia Community College
in NYC?  I am the Director of a large ESL center and we currently have a
regular camcorder which teachers use to videotape in class.  What are
your recommendations for going digital?  If you happen to know of
approximate prices, I would greatly appreciate it.  And also, how easily
can teachers then use the tapes to have students view in class?  What is
needed?  Thanks in advance for all your help.

Victoria Badalamenti
Director
The English Language Center
LaGuardia Community College